1. Basic Principle on Acquisition, Use, Provision, etc. of Personal Information
(1) Principle for acquiring personal information directly
- Skylight will acquire personal information in a lawful and fair manner by obtaining the directly consent of the person holding such personal information.
- When acquiring the personal information on its customers, employees, job candidates, etc., Skylight will clarify the intended use of such personal information and use such personal information within the boundaries necessary for the achievement of said intended use.
- Skylight will not seek to acquire any sensitive information that is likely to infringe upon the interests of any individual person unless the express consent of said individual person is in place or acquisition of such information is backed up by the relevant laws, ordinances, etc.
(2) Principle for using and providing personal information
- Except where circumstances otherwise require, Skylight will take actions to cause any and all information acquired by it not to be used for any purpose other than the intended use or to be disclosed to any third party.
- Skylight, if entrusting any third party to handle any information acquired by it, will conduct a strict examination of, enter into a confidentiality agreement with, and conduct proper supervision of, such third-party entrustee.
2. Compliance with Laws, Ordinances and Internal Regulations
Skylight will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and ordinances, and will handle personal information pursuant to its internal regulations.
3. Proper Method for Managing Personal Information
Skylight will keep any and all personal information acquired by it in an accurate and latest state, and will take actions necessary and appropriate for prevention of or remedy from divulgation, loss or damage of personal information, or otherwise necessary and appropriate for the safe management of personal information.
4. Continuous Improvement in the Protection of Personal Information
Skylight will endeavor to attain continuous improvement in its handling of personal information.
5. Response to Requests for Consultation, Complaints and Requests for Disclosure, etc.
Skylight will deal properly, without delay, with any requests for consultation on, complaints about, disclosure of, correction of, deletion of, requests for suspension of the use of, any relevant personal information.
Established July 20, 2010
Toshiki Habutsu, President
Skylight Consulting Inc.
- Inquiries about our personal information:
- Skylight Consulting Inc. Public Relations
- E-mail: email@example.com
- call: +81-3-3560-1480 (weekdays 10:00 to 19:00)